Meet Dr. Vik
Michael Vik, M.D.
Dr. Vik is a naturalized Texan, born in Sioux Falls South Dakota, but attended elementary, high school, college and medical school in Texas. As a member in good standings with the Travis County Medical Society, Dr. Vik has cared for Austin and surrounding area residents for the past decade. During this time, Dr. Vik has been a family physician and an urgent care doctor.
Dr. Vik believes in the importance of preventative medicine. He plans to help patients develop healthy lifestyles and aid those who are health conscious. By monitoring and providing convenient medical attention, patients will be able to obtain their goals.
Undergraduate at University of Texas at San Antonio, B.S. Biology, 1985 — Graduate at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, M.D., 1991 — Residency at University of Florida Family Practice Residency Program, 1994
Dr. Vik’s schedule.
- Texas Medical License
- Florida Medical License
- Texas Controlled Substances Registration
- Medical Center Clinics, Pensacola Florida (1994 – 1996)
- Travis Physicians Associates, Austin Texas (1996 – 1998)
- Seton Health Partners, Austin Texas (1998 – 1999)
- Georgetown Family Practice, Georgetown Texas (1999-2000)
- Pro Med, Austin Texas (2000 – 2003)
See the rest of the VIK Medical Team.