Get the benefits of an Austin family practice combined with urgent care services
VIK Medical offers the unique combination of an Austin family practice and extended hours. Open 8am-8pm / 7 days a week
- Hours that fit your schedule. 8 am to 8 pm.
- Is your doctor today? Got a favorite doctor? Check the schedule to see if they are working.
- Warm, friendly dedicated staff. The doctors and staff of VIK Medical started this unique medical practice because they love what they do. Hear what our patients say about us.
Below are just a few of the services we offer.
AUSTIN FAMILY PRACTICE
We offer the traditional family practice services.
- Comprehensive physicals
- Sports physicals
- Screening/management of hypertension, hypothyroidism, high cholesterol
- Testosterone replacement
- DNA testing to determine response to medications
- Gynecological exams
- Allergy testing
- Treatment for acne and eczema
- Routine and travel vaccines
- STD screening
- In-home diagnostics for sleep apnea
- Carotid Intimal Medial Thickness test (CIMT)
When you need non-life-threatening medical attention and don’t have time to wait for an appointment, we offer walk-in urgent-care treatment at all three of our Austin locations.
- Eye infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory infection
- Strep throat
- Foreign body removal
- IV fluids for dehydration
- Cryotherapy for warts and skin lesions
- Sinus infections
On-site lab and X-ray
The unique combination of an Austin family practice combined with urgent care services.