VIK Medical transitions to Baylor Scott & White Riverplace
Baylor Scott and White has taken over operations of Vik Medical effective August 1st, 2017.
- Do my patient records transfer over to Baylor Scott and White? As of August 1st, 2017 you will be accepted into the Baylor Scoot and White system as a new patient. All of your patient records will still be available. If you would like a copy of your records or a copy transferred somewhere please contact (512)327-4262. Anything prior to August 2016 you will need to contact Vik Concierge at 512-494-4825.
- Do you still take my insurance? Baylor Scott and White accepts a wide variety of insurance plans. Please click this link to be redirected to accepted insurance plans.
- Will I still be able to see my provider? Yes, all of our providers are remaining at the clinic.
- How can I see my providers schedule? As of now you will need to call our clinic to determine what days a particular provider is working. The phone number will remain the same. (512)327-4262.
- Will the hours remain the same? Our hours of operation will remain the same. 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.
- I only want to see Dr Vik: You may schedule appointments with Dr Vik, Dr Oglesby or Dr Stefani at Vik Concierge. Please be aware that they will only take appointments for chronic management of disease. They will not treat acute illnesses such as sore throat, fever, cough, injuries as we will not carry proper lab equipment to appropriately assess these ailments. Please visit the new site at VikMedicalConcierge.com for more information.
VIK Medical Concierge is now open in Westlake at The Overlook and is taking new patients. This concierge concept requires no monthly or annual membership fee. Click here for more information.